Archive for April, 2014

Progress report 11.04.2014

April 11, 2014

Hey guys,  I thought I might fill you in what’s new.

Story:
99% is translated+inserted(oh yeah :D), the 1% is something that the game probably doesn’t even use but we gotta be sure.
70% of the Story is edited.

NPCs:

90% is translated (Remaining 10% are all at the Colosseum and basically super unimportant but we will translate them anyways)

80% is inserted

~20% is edited

ASM:
I’m afraid nothing new to report here. But patience, StorMyu is the man for this job and I know he can do what needs to be done.

Release Date: 2014
There you go, I gave it to you, a release date :P

Some new, super unimportant screenshots but showing that stuff is happening anyways:

Slideshow

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Previous Gallery Format (You can comment on single pictures as well!)


%d bloggers like this: